Pages

Monday, July 15, 2024

The past days, I've been back to watching a few C-Drama episodes. The thing is, this time, the dramas felt more 'real.'

I've just been back from a 15-day trip to Mainland China and I feel like, being there, made the Chinese dramas I watch realistic. I think the places and circumstance were pretty much the same when I visited China. Minus, the romance part, of course since I traveled alone.

Here are some of my favorite photos of my time in China:



There was a point where I started tearing up in The Bund area - feeling the main character energy. This is like the ultimate backdrop of either Cdrama couples dating or breaking up. I was hoping that I'd see some Cdrama shooting happening but I guess I was too early. Maybe they shoot in the wee hours when there's not a lot of people.










Of course I had to force my friend to ride the bike, eat crayfish with me, and get drunk. Very Cdrama scene if you ask me. Just missing the romance part. 




I visited my university before classes officially start. And I loved the vibe!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment