Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Plane Bistro


The start of my crappy photo-taking skills :<

Plane Bistro
1920 España Boulevard, Corner Kundiman Street, Sampaloc, Manila

Before the month of April ends, my friend and I made way to take advantage of Plane Bistro's Piso Fare sale. As their ad goes, travel period runs from April 1-30, 2016, 11:00AM - 4:00PM. You can avail their Turbulence drinks (P95) for only P1 with a minimum receipt of P250.


They welcome you literally with a plane and a greeting of, "Welcome aboard, maam/sir!". Though when we entered, we were unfortunate enough to not get welcomed with the same greeting.


I've read reviews about the place and a lot said that the service was bad. I noticed that there was only one server and she was not wearing the praised stewardess uniform of the bistro :( 

So yeah, the service was... a little bit (a little bit because I sort of get the owner's point of view) bad. 


Grilled Porkchop with Banana-Pineapple Chutney


Beef Stroganoff


Caramel Popcorn


I got their grilled porkchop and red iced tea and my friend got the beef stroganoff. For our turbulence drink, we shared a caramel popcorn. I was planning to get the back ribs but I was limiting my expense to P200 for this trip.

I was so thankful I decided against getting the ribs because I did not like their food nor their drinks. The carrot, corn and beans were I think it bought frozen, heated (no butter or anything at all) and served so the taste was bad. The stroganoff was okay. Better than my porkchop. My friend and I both did not like the porkchop (my friend is not a picky eater so it must not just be me). The caramel popcorn was nothing special but my friend liked it because it really tasted like popcorn!

Their concept is unique and eye-catching enough. But if they want to have loyal customers, I suggest they add more servers, improve their food or if not, lower their prices.

Do try their other food because it might be just our choices (though the porkchop is their bestseller). And don't forget to avail their Piso Fair before it ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment