Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

050315


It's been more than year since I last posted OOTDs here... It's not that I decided to go back to the jeans and shirt 5th grade me (still wearing short skirts + sneakers!) but more on the side that I did not bring my tripod with me to Manila. That and I suck at posing in front of other people. /A lost cause in modelling

I occasionally post my OOTDs in my Instagram and Lookbook so visit or follow if you have time.


Top from flea market; Skirt from Seductions; Watch from Swatch; Flats from Solemate

I thought the top would look bad on me so I kind of regret buying only one color. I should've gotten the yellow and mint green one too. I loved how striking the purple was - so different from my usual monochromes - but my friend was like, "You look like an eggplant" :O

If you liked my top, you can find similar tops in ZALORA. They offer tops in many different styles too! - I love their tops. Laid back and classy... but ugh as always gua bo chi 


 Shameless plugging of my face because I felt so pretty in purple that day. //Will also try to go back to posting OOTDs every once in awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment