Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Senior's Night

Senior's Night - the last official night activity as the 4-year journey of high school ends.

The venue was at EMR. I haven't been to EMR before so it baffled me to where everybody was when I went there around 6pm. The place was bare. I thought I went too early or everybody was just fashionably late.

Thank God, I saw some of my batch mates and they told me where everybody was.
W- O - W
Was the first word that entered my mind. The venue was sooo great!!! It was cool, the stage was so pretty and well, the whole place itself!

We had some difficulties at the start of the program... but eventually, everything followed smoothly save for some bits and pieces here and there.

Althea & I, doing last minute changes on the program.

From left to right: Me, Patrice, Aye, Wom Lib, Yverry, Kathleen, Hanna, Althea

From left to right: Ian, Aljeanu, Page, CJ, Myro
...And these are my classmates slash schoolmates who I'm really proud of! They're really really really good at dancing! //two left feet here
From left to right: Me, Veejay, Reynaldo, Aye, Katkat, Aira (Check out her blog here)
Before the program came to a close, deserving people got awarded. I got a citation in Leadership and Journalism :) - with my name spelled out wrong.

Meet my best friends: Neslin & Mabelle~
Photobooths will of course never be lost. Along with camwhoring. 
I felt out of place with everyone's clothes and make-up. Casual. It said. That was until everybody (most) showed up with prom-like faces and dresses. I was wearing casual, something I'd usually wear to church/mall while some were even in gowns wtf.

Anyways, all in all, Senior's Night was a hell lot better than Prom!




No comments:

Post a Comment