Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Haul


Usamimi (Rabbit Ears) 


Rebel Connector Ring


Hello Kitty Nerdy Glasses 
(Check out my previous post where I sported it: here and here)


Usamimi hair tie


Dream Catcher keychain/cell charm souvenir from Mabelle


Another addition to my collection. Speaking Pikachu figure.

I've actually had these items since the second week of May.... I just didn't have time to blog about it seeing as I've been going back and forth between Surallah and Gensan these past weeks. What have I been doing you say? I've been *cough cough* reviewing religiously for college entrance exams. //crossing my fingers in hopes that I pass UP

Some items are still available at my shoppe. Check them out if you have time.

(c) Google

Random magazine scan from Popteen sporting Usamimi.

(c) Tricia Gosingtian

One of my favorite blogger, Tricia, sporting Usamimi and Hello Kitty Nerdy Glasses

Pardon me if I'm unable to grace you with my hideous face. I've been suffering from a bad acne. I don't  know what happened but pimples just started sprouting like mushrooms out of nowhere. This has been my worst acne so far T___T. We're going to my mom's dermatologist next week with hopes that she can abracadabra my acne away.

PS. Pardon the crappy photos for now. I'm gonna re-take them soon. I just needed to get the thought out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment