Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Manga Collection 2

 

Hyakuren Renbo / Hundred Year Love
Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo
Mashiba Nao
Completed
Chapters: 8 + 1 omake

"It's all right. I'll shower you with my love, so that you won't have time for such worries"
Spazzing //dies

Interested? Well, you should be! This manga is a romcom so expect epic scenes~


Unmei no Oaite wa? / To Marry a Stranger
Josei, One Shot, Romance
Renee Roszel
Completed
Chapters: 1

Quite cute but not really to my liking since the guy's handicapped. I'm the romantic type who wants perfect protagonists. I'm biased just so you'd know.


Kokoro no Subete wo / Something from the Heart
Genre(s):Josei, One Shot, Romance
Author(s):Amanda Browning
Status:Completed
Chapters: 1

Incest... but not really since they're not blood related. I love harlequin mangas. They remind me of the telenovelas from Spain that I used to watch when I was younger. Remember Rosalinda? It used to be such a craze back then.

This manga shows how stupid the male protagonist is throughout the whole duration. Stupid because he kept himself trapped by his past.


Apple
Genre(s):Action, Comedy, One Shot, Romance, Shounen
Author(s):Shinjo Mayu
Status:Completed
Chapters: 1

Shinjo Mayo. One of the greatest mangaka to ever grace the planet with her superb drawing skills.

This manga is epic! I especially love the boy protagonist's bestfriend. The girl protagonist looks so cool too when she's in her 'I'm-the-daughter-of-a-gangster-so-don't-mess-with-me' mode.


Defense Bakari No Koi Ja Dame!
Genre(s):Comedy, One Shot, Romance, Shoujo
Author(s):Ichikawa Shou
Status:Completed

This almost made me cry! I usually don't cry at one shots.... but I might've been feeling senti that moment.

The manga's good! I like the plot a lot too. I love the "cool" queen x "friendly" guy.



Mutual Love Metaphysica
Genre(s):Drama, One Shot, Romance, Shoujo, Tragedy
Author(s):Hayashi Mikase
Status:Completed
Chapters: 1

One of the best one shot! The storyline's quite simple yet touched my heart gravely that I teared up. Plus, the characters were drawn really nice that they fit their roles perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment