Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life's a beach


Obligatory photo with the sign (which was covered by Aira's 'Oblation pose'). Great.



Their souvenirs = me drooling
I wanted to buy a big dream catcher for Neslin since she actually believes the superstitions abut dream catchers but the big dream catchers costs P500!!!

  

We sneaked and used Tropicana's grill and cottage without paying. We were fortunate to find a recently used grill too. We saved ourselves around P500 by doing that!

Tropicana wasn't that satisfying but it was better than the last time I went there which was about 5 years ago. The seafloor was a lot better because they got rid of the stones and dead corals that would never fail to prick my feet. The beach still wasn't clean though.

We stayed at Tropicana for about 2-3 hours. I kept on floating so I'd get tanned...  but to no vail. Dang.

Note to self: Go swimming again before classes starts

We were extremely pissed at a group guys there that were hitting on us. The three of us swam at the unoccupied side of the beach because Aira gets all itchy when she's with many people. 
 
"Mabuti pa kayo marunong lumangoy, ako hanggang salbabida lang"

 A random guy who looks old (for me anyways) said. We ignored him and swam far away from him. After awhile, he went near us again and said the same thing. We don't care if you can't swim dude. You could drown right there and then and we wouldn't care!

Whenever we would swim, the sorta old-looking guy and his friends would go near us so whenever they would do so, we would go back to our tree and wait for them to go far away. We were unaware at that time and they went near us. We tried to swim away like we previously did but I fell behind a little bit because I can't swim. I called out to Mabelle to pull me away from them. 

Some freak just tugged my shorts!!! If I was the violent type and had the strength to do so, I would've punched him in the face. Yaro!

And no, the harassment doesn't end there.

 Aira and I were waiting for Mabelle to finish and some guy asked me if he could borrow my comb. I was like what the hell dude?!  But I answered him politely in reality of course. "Kuya, hindi mo naman kailangan ng suklay. Maikli man hair mo", I said. Pero he was persistent! (I still didn't lend  my comb though. Never will he get a hold of it) Just as we were leaving Tropicana he called out again, "Miss pahiram ng suklay!".

I HOPE THEY GET HIT BY A TRUCK. 
THE WORLD WOULD'VE BEEN A BETTER PLACE.

1 comment: