Pages

Friday, February 24, 2023

​In a week I’ll be leaving Vietnam. I have stayed in this beautiful country for around 3 to 4 months and I wish I could’ve stayed longer. 


Earlier today, I was feeling so emotional about leaving. I loved the vibe and coffee culture so much. I wish I could stay longer. 


But I need to move on and get on with my plans. Leaving Philippines for good isn’t an option for me. I’m kind of sad about it. But we all have our responsibilities. It’s both a blessing and a curse in my case. 


When I was telling my so about my feels, he told me, “At least, any time na gustuhin natin pwede naman tayo pumunta.”


It may not be as permanent as I want it to be, but at least we have the option to visit any time. And I’m thankful for that. It’s enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment