Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

Skincare Wishlist

Recently been into skincare these past few months. I'll be listing here the things that I want just so I don't forget and have a hard time trying to remember what they are when I finally have the money:

☐ Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser - Krave Beauty
☐ True Water Deep Toner - Thank You Farmer
☐ Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 - The Ordinary
☐ Marine Hyaluronics - The Ordinary
☐ Buffet - The Ordinary
☐ Mugwort Essence - I'm From
☐ Mugwort Mask - I'm From
☐ Licorice pH balancing toner - Acwell
☐ Royal Honey Propolis Essence - Skinfood
☐ Living Cleansing Balm - Then I Met You
☐ Time is running out facial oil mist - SIORIS
☐ Moisture Ceramide Light Cream - Mamonde
☐ Super Aqua Max Cream Combination Watery Cream - Nature Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment