Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

823 Kitty Coffee Shop


Day 1 of my last minute summer getaway. //I will be making individual blog post for some of the places but will compile all in one post for every city.


Quezon St., corner Abad Santos St., Tagum City 8100, Davao del Norte
Landline no: 084-216-32-78
Mobile no: +639177243500


Yes, I am one of those Hello Kitty obsessed girls - that's why my blog's Hello Teni. The type who has a rug, towel, complete bed sheet, etc. I even get called "kitty" by my friends. I'm not sure if it's because I like Hello Kitty or because I look like a cat (according to people)...


I found this place last or two semesters ago. We always go to Davao, but never Tagum so I didn't think I'd be able to go to this coffee shop. But huhu God you're so awesome, you make things possible so I was able to sneak a visit.

Even their comfort room is hello kitty equipped. I badly wanted to take home their chairs and get my wall painted with hello kitty too!!! They also sell Hello Kitty merchandise, mostly bags and wallets.



Menu


My curry lover bff ordered curry while I spazzed and gushed the whole time. We paid P145 each for an order of curry and an extra rice. Even though what we ordered wasn't worth the money we paid as curry lover was so disappointed with the taste, the interior more than paid for what it lacked. Or so says the Hello Kitty biased one.

Their staff are really friendly, so do visit and try their specialties if you're in the city!

//I posted this before my entry for my Hong Kong trip. Sue me. My priorities is twisted x.x

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog regularly. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Kitty Coffee Shop" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurant pondicherry | sweet shop in karur

    ReplyDelete