Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kaffe Caffe


Kaffe Caffe

Santo Domingo, Santa Mesa Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila

Click the picture to enlarge and view the prices


First floor interior. Look how comfy that couch is!


I ordered Hot Spanish Cocoa. I really liked it + with the coffee art and all.

//When I eat out, I mostly order their bestseller unless their bestseller turns out to be something common like blueberry cheesecake, chocolate cake, etc. then I'd opt for the unusual. I get picky about fruity flavours though. I just couldn't bring myself to eat fruits no matter what.


The second floor interior is too bare for my liking. They should add more decorations and comfy seats. They should also uhhh... clean their comfort room/make it look cleaner because it totally turned me off.


Kaffe Caffe tops my favorite cafe/place to study (that isn't near my university) because of the big space and few people. Though their menu is quite expensive for poor ol' me, the place certainly makes up for it.

PS. Be careful around these parts of the city especially if you're going home late as it becomes sketchy at night because from the main street to here, it's lined up with autoparts stores and when they close, the road looks so scary (We got so paranoid, we took a cab home).

No comments:

Post a Comment