Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Sweet Valentine's

Single this Valentine's Day? Don't be a bitter loner! No one to give you flowers or sweets? Be a desperate and send yourself some lol. Enjoy your independence and indulge yourself a little bit more than usual. 

Valentine's Plan: Eat steak, eat-all-I-can-cakes-and-sweets, buy a Starbucks Frappe and probably watch a movie


I had a hard time finding a steak house with affordable steak around SM North Edsa or Trinoma area that would range preferably P250 and below and with good feedbacks. Most steak houses with good feedbacks costs around P1000+ which is over over overspending for me.

Bless the owners of Brickfire for selling affordable steaks that's worth the price and tastes divine!


Me and my date Kwenn fawning (mostly me) over the steaks and how big it is. Not only was the food great but the interior design too - I just wanna take home their light bulbs lol.


We ordered their specialties: I got myself a 220 gram original flavoured Cowgirl Annie (P199) and my friend got herself a Kansas Ribs (P185). It comes with soup, drinks, and vegetables.

I was quite disappointed with the size of the rice and the price for an extra one (P35!!!) but I guess the big slab of that oh so delicious steak makes up for the rice.

Oh, and in case you get lost or something, Brickfire is located at the Annex.


Auntie Anne's! Mi paborito! Ever since my godmother introduced me to this drug, I can't help but imagine it all the time. Sucks that they don't have any branch near where I live >.<

For Valentine's, they're selling 2 almond pretzels for P100 which would I think usually cost P120 on a normal day.


Our fail where-do-we-look. It doesn't apply to small eyes though hohoho.

After eating and eating, we went to watch Piolo Pascual and Toni Gonzaga's Starting Over Again which I really liked because of the non-cliched ending and the unexpected characters at the ending. In terms of cinematography, I didn't find it that good compared with Xian Lim and Kim Chiu's movies.


Banapple was jam-packed so we had take-outs. I was looking forward to their cakes (especially the cheesecakes) because a friend told me it was good but it wasn't! I totally wasted P120 for a piece of not that yummy cake.

My original plan was to eat 10 different cakes but alas! I underestimated the capacity of my stomach.


Then I had Caramel Frappe which I also didn't like that much. Preferring Coffee Indulgence's Caramel Frappe over this any day. The only leverage Starbucks have would probably the coffee.


Thanks to Jhobee for this heart chocolate. 


Aaand, before the day ends, I finally got the sweets that I ordered from Sweet Saturdays (P390 half a dozen + shipping/delivery fee) that I have been craving for about a semester now but never really got the fund to buy. Hello Toblerone, Cadbury, Hershey's, Dulce de Leche, Nutella and Ferrero filled and flavoured cupcakes! <3

I want to thank my parents who made this day special for me and gave me an eat-all-I-want-for-Valentine's pass and my close friends who made this day special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment