Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweater Weather

Top from flea market; Jacket from Arizona; Skirt from Seductions; Sling bag from Kipling; Earphones from Urbanears; Sneakers from Converse; Carousel Necklace from Deborah's Accessories

 Hype my looks at lookbook.nu



School has been tough (it has always been). I'm currently on the I-hate-myself phase right now because I am so so so disappointed with my prelims results and I totally blame myself. I'm not the type of person who cries over spilled milk so I got on hating myself for not getting good results that's why I'm quite motivated to study. 

It worries my parents and friends when it comes to my new-found dedication tho. I have been having unusual waking and sleeping hours. I sleep from 1pm onwards and I'm awake from 1am onwards. Now, I have to lessen my sleeping time thanks a lot to documentary editing, mind-fuck research papers and reporting to the point that I skip dinner.

Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve what I want so I can enjoy summer with no regrets whatsoever.


No comments:

Post a Comment