Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013's ups and downs + 2014 plans



Ups
Got accepted in all the university I applied for
Graduated high school
Got an article published on Rappler’s page
Became a representative for our region in a national journalism contest
Got to travel many places
Got closer with my family
Got allowed to drink with friends
Got allowed to sleepover
Enrolled in a good university
Got accepted in two publications in my uni
Became a dean’s lister
Passed the first semester

Downs
Did not get the journalism award when I graduated high school. I only got a citation in leadership and journalism
So much emotional turmoil about where I’ll be studying
Financial crisis
Did not get a scholarship
Got so stressed on my first semester that I’d cry on the phone while talking with my mom
Biology became my enemy. I did not pass (passing is 70%) a single quiz in that course.
I got a 2.25 on my grade
My grandpa died
Got late for my flight so I had to buy another ticket
First time not spending the Christmas and New Year without my grandma and sister

What I want to achieve this 2014:
☐ Pass the second semester (1st year)
☐ Get into dean’s list
☐ Get into Varsitarian if ever I push thru my application
☐ Learn a new language or two (Fukkien & Mandarin)
☐ Get a summer job (preferably in Chowking and learn how to make their Yang Chow lol)
☐ Learn how to drive
☐ Get a driver’s license
☐ Buy stocks
☐ Save a lot of money
☐ Try surfing and scuba diving
☐ Pass the first semester and get into dean’s list still (2nd year)
☐ Get a scholarship
☐ Wear a bikini
☐ Go to another country (which has legit snow preferably)
☐ Go to Boracay/Palawan/Coron
☐ No failures
☐ Attend lots of camps this summer
Get my article published in Philippine Daily Inquirer/any national newspaper/magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment