Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Aliw Theater & Star City

djksjdksjdk-2013-09-23-20-43-2013-09-23-20-43.jpg

Top ; Lanyard from Scarlet; Jeans from BNY; Shoes from Converse; Watch from Swatch; Backpack from Jansport

Hype my looks at lookbook.nu

djsdjskjdks-2013-09-23-20-43-2013-09-23-20-43.jpgjewoejowjeow-2013-09-23-20-43-2013-09-23-20-43.jpg

My university got the privilege of selling Ballet Manila tickets for Tatlong Kuwento ni Lola Basyang for only P250 with free ride all you can at Star City. I don’t know if it’s only my uni but what a deal! Ride all you can at Star City usually costs around P400+. The opportunity was too good to pass up. That and we get bonus points in our Humanities subject for watching.

Maybe it’s just me... but I didn’t really liked the ballet. It was normal. Okay. So I think it might JUST be me after all since all of my classmates are raving about how good it is. Maybe I’m just not too appreciative when it comes to dances because I have two left feet. So yeah, I’m probably hatin’ loljk. Either that or I’m repulsed by seeing men in leotards.

I expected to see Lisa Macuja-Elizalde herself perform or even at least join the performers bow down (or maybe she did. I just wasn’t paying attention) at the end but no such luck happened :( I got to see her daughter, Missy Macuja-Elizalde dance though. She looked like Chachi Gonzales or Coleen Garcia. Sooo fair! I read she’s only 15/16? I’m not too sure, but if she were then I’d be O.o

Anyways, ’twas raining hard that day and I was with a fever. The odds were against me... us, I mean. Limited rides were opened at Star City. The good ones were closed :(

So anyways, I might be watching another ballet performance at Aliw Theater this December if the schedule permits. I really want to see Lisa Macuja-Elizalde dance. I want to see what makes her stand out from the others - what made her prima ballerina.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, аftег reading this awеsomе pοst i am as wеll hаppy to shаre my know-how here ωith colleagues.



    My blog post: lеns; ,

    ReplyDelete