Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

(Totally unrelated vain photo of me in pimple-overloaded face)

We had our ROTC orientation earlier this morning. Yes. I am taking ROTC despite having little to no tolerance of heavy sweating activities under the heat.

But...

I am trying out my luck in Muy Leal (read as Moo Liyal), their ROTC publication. Members of Muy Leal are apparently exempted from the heavy duty activities <3 I hope I'd get accepted. Plus, I'm also trying out for UST Central Student Council Publication and The Varsitarian.

~
*Convo with the guard*

Me: Ano pong sasakyan papuntang Legarda?


Guard: Tricycle. Wala ng jeep ee. Kung gusto mo maglakad ka nalang, malapit lang naman.

Me: Ang layo po ee. Tapos, takot po akong ma-holdup.

*Guard looks at me from head to toe and mutters under his breath*

Guard: Parang mayhoholdup-in talaga sa iyo.

//LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment