Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Cheers to friendship!

2012... is a year of friendship

I met more people this year than I have in the previous two. I met great people who's unique in every way. Most were Christians, most were talented, and... all were good people. Some, I may not know their names up until now even though we've hung out a couple of times because I'm forgetful like that. I'm sorry.

This year, I've rekindled my friendship with my childhood friends, elementary and prep classmates. The guys I used to not talk to when we were younger... more like the guys I used to box with,... we talk more now. We laugh at our childishness, the stories that will always be retold every time and the memories that will always be there.

So as another year begins once more, I say:

Cheers to friendship, new beginnings and luck!









Thank you to the people who's been there through the laughter and tears. I hope to see more of you this 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment