Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Digging Pink

1-2012-09-23-19-38.jpg

Pink ribbon headband from Haru Shoppe ; Custom-made necklace ; Dog-printed Dress ; Wedge

Hype my looks at Lookbook.nu

 222-2012-09-23-19-38.jpg333-2012-09-23-19-38.jpg

Our report cards for the first grading were distributed today. I wasn't able to attend the recognition because I had my entrance exams for MSU (I hope I pass!) but my mom got my card. So far, she hasn't come home yet so I still don't know my results. I'm too much of a chicken to go ask my classmates what rank I got *fingers crossed* 

You know that feeling that pushes you to the edge? I'm getting that right now. A LOT of that.

1 comment:

  1. Theѕe аre really grеat idеas in on thе tοpic
    of blogging. You havе tоucheԁ ѕome nіcе things
    hеrе. Anу ωaу keep up wrinting.
    my web page: latest It news

    ReplyDelete