Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Kawaii Buta Bankbook Wallet

I have been eyeing this wallet since last year but haven't got the funds to support my whims. I actually wanted to use this as a replacement for my old wallet which is now starting to have mouths on the wrong places. 

I first found out about these bankbook wallets online. I tried finding cheaper deals but the lowest I got was around P200 or P250 (shipping fee not included). It was too much so I turned a blind eye on my whims and tried being practical by not buying online until I found this this weekend while I was strolling //forever alone

Piggy

It was bigger than what I imagined. I thought it was gonna be the size of a wallet but it was actually the size of a small notebook. Pictures fool people - the power of photography.

A cashbook was included inside.

Bubble Cashbook
I bought this with the thought that it was gonna be helpful for accounting. Hopefully, all will go well :)

This is available for pre-order at Haru Shoppe
Price: P150 each

No comments:

Post a Comment