Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Phil Frencia: Prince's first day at the beach


Phil Frencia, Maasim, Sarangani Province

My sister and I have this very very unhealthy attachment with our grandma so to take my sister's mind off my grandma's departure, my parents decided to swim after. And to "wash away the tears" according to my sister.

  We were searching for a particular beach until we found ourselves passing by London Beach (which is like the end of the well-known public beaches in GenSan). Then we passed by Bawing. Then we realized that we've gone too far and that the beach we may have been searching for in the first place might no longer exist. My parents then took a trip to memory lane. 

Apparently I've been christened somewhere near Bawing. So we searched for that only to find out that the area had been sold. But then... the family friend who used to own that area opened a beach resort on the next lot. And that day was the soft opening so it was FREE!

I wanted to upload bigger pictures but it hogs up space so I collaged them. See my instagram. I'm gonna upload the full pictures there especially the levitating ones.







Recently, our family got a Doberman from my grandpa who passed away. My sister nicknamed "Princess" named him "Prince". My family loves him to bits that whenever we eat outside, my parents would be like, "Ah. Prince would like this. Let's bring him some."

It was Prince's first day at the beach and he loves it! He's probably the only dog I know who loves the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment