Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Third week of college


Third week of college. 

First of all, to everyone who told me how easy college was, thanks a lot for the heads up! It hasn't even been a month yet but I'm drinking coffee to stay awake and memorize 6 chapters. I have class 7 days a week from 7am-12nn which is supposedly an easy sched but instead, I'm getting bags under my eyes.

So yeah, so far my impression of college would be hell. //Social life dying/

Achievements so far:

Official member of Muy Leal (ROTC's school publication)
Official member of CSC RAWR (Central Student Council's Publication)

Read my articles:

1 comment:

  1. As the admin of this site is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.


    my site :: Get More Information

    ReplyDelete