Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nurarihyon no Mago Sennen Makyou



(c) Screenshots by me 

A thousand cookies later, I finally found time and finished Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan: Demon Capital - the second installment/season of Nura.

When my friend (whom I encouraged to watch Nura) said that it was great, it was an understatement...

IT ALMOST GOT ME PROCRASTINATING FROM STUDYING FOR EXAMS

I especially loved the first three episodes! If my memory doesn't fail me, it was a flashback about Rikuo's grandfather and Princess Yoh. 


Man do I love jii-chan's swag. I didn't feel that he had a hard time fighting Hagurumo Gitsune whilst Rikuo was almost dying during his. //dies

The thing I didn't like about Sennen Makyou were the parts where Rikuo constantly gets overpowered by others (Tono, Hagurumo Gitsune, Tuschi-gumo, Seimei, etc). I prefer to stick with the No-one-can-defeat-my-fear concept thank you very much. Seeing Rikuo battered deflates his ego.


Deflated ego = deflated manliness

 

 He was cool during his watchamacallitspecialpower aka "fusion" with his Night Parade. The last battle was a fail though especially during the part after they defeated Seimei. I hate the levitation part... then after awhile they suddenly felt the gravity and fell down.


Speaking of Seimei... God was I annoyed with the troglodyte. He broke Nenekirimaru like it was toothpick! TOOTHPICK! What. The. It didn't even scratch him! Is he a yokai or what?

The last part. It was the most disappointing of all. The story suddenly turned downhill. wtf. They killed the story. Why would they let Seimei get away?! Ugh. No use ranting about it now but I was really disappointed about the ending. It was just plain coward. I bet they just let Seimei get away because Rikuo was too weak to fight him. ://

It made me tear out when Rihan said this though:


Nevertheless, I can't stop myself from filling my desktop with screenshots from Nura.
Check them out :) ~click the link below






No comments:

Post a Comment