Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tone down


Grey Heart top ; Popobe necklace ; Customized gold necklace ; skirt from Streetwear Society ; Stockings ; Grey Nike

Hype my looks at Lookbook.nu


Taken by Qiu qiu. 
Qiu qiu's (pronounced as chu chu) my laptop ;)

I'm falling back on my outfit posts :( I haven't got the time to camwhore and take outfit posts. I don't want to take outfit posts using Qiu qiu since my cam takes better quality pictures (quite).


Totally spazzing over this photo *swoons* It looks so Korean-ish/Japanese-ish!
Look at my cheeks - It looks pinkish and my lips! I've never seen them look better *cough cough*

I'm still suffering from acne and school's not helping at all. I have to travel back and forth... exposing my acne-infested face to a whole lot more dust and what-nots. Sigh. I hope my face clears up soon. BUT I think my face got a lot better ever since I went to my dermatologist. I've also stopped wearing make-up and tried to make it a daily habit to pin my bangs up.

Gambatte Teni!

No comments:

Post a Comment