Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Manga Collection


Kaibutsu-san ni, Rei
Genre: One Shot, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Author: Shiraishi Yuki
Completed

This manga is quite cute! I loved the ending a lot. I'm not gonna spoil anything so you better read it :D


My Sweet Heart
Genre: One Shot, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Author: Maki Youko
Completed

This manga was to my liking. I like how the girl can have an angelic face and yet have a foul attitude. Plus, the boy plays soccer as well (soccer fan  here!).


Boyish na Kanojo
Genre: One Shot, Romance, Shoujo
Author: Fumikura Saki
Status: Completed

This is not a yaoi manga despite of the picture (I'm not a fan of yaoi). The black haired one is a guy while the light haired one is a girl. This manga revolves around the rockstar x normal guy theme. I didn't really like the manga that much  because I kept seeing the girl as a guy.


Kimi no Ai de Motenashite
Genre: One Shot, Romance, Shoujo
Author: Umezawa Marina
Completed

This one was quite dull... the plot was really really predictable and I didn't find the characters interesting. Try reading it though!


Un Chocoholic
Genre: One Shot, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Author: Yagami Rina
Completed
"Don't approach your beautiful face to mine's!!!", I really liked that line. I enjoyed reading this manga A LOT. It's romantic/funny/kilig to the max!

-One Shot Collection-

3 comments:

  1. thank you I liked all of them -^▽^-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It's a joy to share mangas that I liked to other otakus out there :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooooohhhh,hh god please read the manga entitled "subaku no harem" its so romantic😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😌😌😌😌😌😌

    ReplyDelete