Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Manga Review: Full House

fullhousemanga_20090629-2012-03-24-21-24.jpg

Full House

Author: Woon Soo-Yeon

Status: Complete

Chapters: 110

Genre: Comedy, Josei, Romance

What can I say? THE MANGA WAS GOOD! I've been putting off reading this manga because I've already watched Full House and I kept thinking that it would the same blah blah blah. But guess what? It's A LOT different than the TV series! Like the part on how Ryder acquired Full House. In the TV series, Ellie's friends sold it to Ryder but in the manga , it was a criminal who sold the house to Ryder. Ellie's friends in the manga were not lovers. On the contrary, it was Ellie and her guy friend(Felix) who used to have a relationship instead of the girl friend(Christine).

During the first half of the manga, I kept imagining Ryder's face as Rain's (Rain is hot!). I' ve always thought that Full House was situated in Korea but it was actually situated in England. No wonder the manga was under Josei (I thought it was wrongly categorized). It's crazy how you think that the story would end in every 10 chapters because the obstacles looked harsh only to realize that there's like 123456789 more chapters to go. You would also learn a lot about wines in this manga! *one of the perks of reading Josei*

I was not quite satisfied with the ending because they didn't have babies. I admit my biases. But hey! I think a manga involving marriages should have endings with babies included.

btw, there's still Full House II!

It's still ongoing but at least there's the guarantee that Ryder and Ellie's romance still has a lot more arguments to overcome and romances to pursue!

A friendly suggestion:

This manga is probably best read in other sites rather than Mangafox.com. The first 20 chapters or so was placed in wrong order.

No comments:

Post a Comment